Are you looking for a space on campus to study, program, host meetings, etc? If so, you are in luck! The MRC currently has space available for you to reserve throughout the academic year.
Wilder 208: Wilder 208 is a shared space between the MRC and the International Student Resource Center (ISRC). This room features a lounge space with couches, a conference table, and a TV. It is also where the MRC and ISRC staff are located. The main door is open Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm, however, the space can be reserved outside of these hours, if needed.
Wilder 212: Wilder 212 is currently unavailable.
How to Reserve the Space
Reservation requests must be submitted at least 1 week in advance from the requested reservation date. If you are interested in reserving a space, please follow the steps below:
- Send an email to email@example.com with the subject "Space Reservation".
- In the body of the email, please include:
- Your name and/or organization name
- Purpose of the reservation (i.e., student org board meeting, event/program, etc.)
- Date(s) and time(s) needed for the reservation. If it is a reoccurring reservation, please be clear on the exact start date and time and the exact end date and time.
- Your full name and T#. If you are reserving the space on behalf of a group/organization, we will need the names and T#'s of at least 2-3 people from your group/organization.