The Multicultural Resource Center Advisory Board was created in the summer of 2007.
Its purpose is to:
- Ensure historical and contextual continuity for the MRC.
- Receive updates on the work of the MRC.
- Provide guidance as the MRC builds upon current successes and identifies new opportunities for collaboration between the MRC and the college community.
- Advocate on behalf of the MRC within the college community and beyond.
- Meredith Raimondo, dean of students
- Jan Cooper, associate professor of English and John S. Reid Associate Professor of Rhetoric and composition
- Meredith Gadsby, associate professor of Africana studies
- David Kamitsuka, associate professor of religion (chair)
- Shelley Lee, associate professor of comparative American studies
- Pablo Mitchell, associate professor of history and comparative American studies
- Jan Miyake, associate professor of music theory
- Charles Peterson, visiting associate professor of Africana studies
- Renee Romano, professor of history, Africana studies, and comparative American studies, chair of Department of History