Winter Term 2023
|11/4/22||Winter Term Housing Registration Opens|
|12/16/22||Deadline to register for Winter Term Housing|
|1/2/23||Winter Term Housing Opens- On Campus Housing opens at noon for residents who are registered for Winter Term.|
Winter Term Housing Ends- Students not enrolled for the 2023 Spring Semester must move out by 9:00 a.m.
- A $50 per hour extended stay is charged for every hour stayed beyond check-out time.
- ID cards are turned off 9:00 a.m.
Residents enrolled for Spring may stay on campus until the start of Spring Semester.
|Saturday 1/28/23||Spring Semester Housing Opens- On Campus Housing opens at 12:00 noon for residents who are registered for Spring Semester.|
Students may live in their college housing during the Winter Term period, provided they are on-campus for one of the following reasons:
- Registered for on-campus Winter Term project
- An athlete whose team meets during Winter Term
- Completing research with a department
- Working for an office or department**
- Doing intensive practicing with the Conservatory**
** Must be enrolled for spring term to stay for this option.
If a student does not fit into one of these categories, they should email to ask for special arrangements to be made.
All students who wish to be on campus during Winter Term must register using the online Winter Term Housing Form, regardless of whether they are being sponsored by a department.
- Students must complete the Winter Term Housing Form by December 16, 2022.
Students on leave or studying away (including the London Program) during Fall or Spring Semesters must be registered for an on-campus Winter Term project, doing athletics, or doing research with a department to be on-campus. (For those students, being hired by a department or doing conservatory practice does not grant them permission to stay.)
- Students going on leave in the spring must vacate housing by 9:00 a.m., Thursday, January 26, 2023. A $50 per hour extended stay is charged for each hour stayed beyond check-out time.