Priority registration for personal early arrival requests, should be submitted by Friday, July 19, 2019. We suggest that you do not make travel arrangements prior to being approved.
Costs and Deadlines
As a personal early arrival you may officially move in one to two days prior to opening and live in your assigned space. These requests must be made at least 48 hours in advance of your requested personal early arrival.
Students who are granted permission to arrive early will be charged the following rates, depending on when early arrival was requested, availiablitly and approval:
- Requested before deadline of July 19, 2019: $75 per day
- Requested between July 20, 2019 and August 9, 2019: $125 per day
- Requested between August 10, 2018 and August 26, 2019 will be considered on a case by case basis: $200 per day
- Students who are granted permission to return early should check in on their approved arrival date at the Early Arrival Desk.
- Fees will be charged to the semester term bill.
- Note: this fee does not include meals. Meals may be purchased through with Obie Dollars , or charged directly to their student account .
Students found having entered college housing prior to their authorized return date or who have not checked in at the early arrival desk, may face disciplinary action and a fine of at least $250 for each day that they are in the building without authorization. Students may be asked to vacate college facilities until the date they are authorized to occupy the space.