Hebrew House
Residential space Hebrew Heritage House, also known as Johnson House or J-House. Photo credit: Kevin Reeves

216 S. Professor St.
Oberlin, OH 44074

Get Directions

Built in 1885, Johnson house is the second oldest residence hall on campus and the only one designated solely for Jewish students. A three-story mansion housing approximately 30 students, Johnson is located on the southern outskirts of the college's boundaries. The house contains a fully equipped kitchen, Joseph Elias Memorial Library containing program related materials, and lounges.

Events

01
Mar

Purim Carnival

4:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Hebrew Heritage House (Johnson House)