Come to the Weekly ONE|STOP drop-in hours with staff members for information and guidance on multiple topics.
Have you wondered…
- What can I still apply to do for summer 2018?
- How do I reach out to an alum for advice?
- How can I learn about more things available to me on this campus in terms of services, programs, advice?
- What am I going to do next year?
- How do I know if I am on track to graduate?
Talk through these questions and more, every Monday beginning, April 2 the Rathskeller, next to Wilder DeCafé.
Drop in on your own or with a friend for personalized, face-to-face meetings with staff members from the Academic Advising Resource Center; Bonner Center for Service and Learning; Career Development Center; Center for Learning, Education, and Research in the Sciences; Office of Creativity and Leadership; Office of Fellowships and Awards; International Student Resource Center; Multicultural Resource Center; Office of Study Away and Winter Term; and Office of Undergraduate Research.
One|Stop drop-in hours will continue between 11 am and 1 pm every Monday throughout the spring semester. Come by anytime!