122 Elm St.
Oberlin, OH 44074
The second annual Environmental Careers Day will be hosted by the Environmental Studies Program and Oberlin College EnviroAlums.
Alumni and other professionals who are currently working in fields related to the environment will talk with Oberlin students about their career trajectory and experience working in those fields.
Cosponsored by Bon Appetit and the Career Development Center.
10:30-11am: Coffee/Tea in the AJLC Atrium
11-11:45 am: Talks
- Ted Brandt - Investment Banking / Consulting
- Dyaami D’Orazio '16 and Peter Saudek '15 - Environmental Justice
- Allegra Fonda-Bonardi '11 and Leo Goldsmith '16
15 min break
12-1pm: Networking Lunch
1-1:50pm: Recent Alums Panel
Shavonne Stanek ’16
Anna Moore ’18
Leo Goldsmith ’16
Dyaami D’Orazio ’16
10 min break
- Brooke Knapick '04 and Stephen Lezak ’15 - Education
- Jesse Gerstin '07 and Gabe Klooster ’13 - Renewables
- Dave Sokoll '08 and Natali Terreri ’14 - Farmland & Food Systems
15 min transition
- Claire Jahns ’03 and Walt Galloway - Government Agencies
- Case Study: Taiyo Scanlon-Kimura ’15 - Food and Agriculture
- Sylvan Long - Geology/Environmental Consulting