Date Monday, May 6, 2019
Time 12:00 pm
Economics Honors Students present "Snapshots" of Theses, Session II. Come join us at this annual event!
- Joshua Ashkinaze: "Cold Turkey: How the Political Climate Affects Post-Thanksgiving Family Behavior"
- Jizel Maddouri: “The impact of Intergovernmental Transfers on Economic Development in Brazil”
- Emily Highkin: “Delegate Voting at the 1787 Constitutional Convention: The Entanglement of Economic Interests and the Great Compromise”
- Aaron Kreiner: “Can Machine Learning on Macroeconomic Data Predict the Unemployment Rate?”
- Kieran Minor: Title forthcoming
Sponsored by the Department of Economics Danforth-Lewis Speakers Series.
Terri Pleska, Admin Assistant