All in for Oberlin is Oberlin’s third annual day of giving.
The Oberlin Annual Fund is looking for 1,000 donors from the Oberlin community to go All in for Oberlin by making a gift. That’s right: 1,000 donors in one day. If the Annual Fund reaches this goal, Chris Canavan ‘84 will match each gift that is made with $100 up to $100,000!
But the Annual Fund isn’t just looking for donors today—it is celebrating them!
The event will kick off with donuts, fruit, and coffee in the ’Sco at 9 a.m.. Even more will be happening in the ‘Sco and around campus all day, including:
- Limited edition swag for donors
- A pizza party at lunch
- Pop-up performances around campus
- Field day activities starting at noon in Wilder Bowl
- A Ben and Jerry’s ice cream party at 2 pm (ice cream donated by Jerry himself)
- Professor Beers featuring your favorite a cappella groups
- A Faculty and Staff Appreciation Hour at 4 pm., Knowlton
- A seniors only tie-dye T-shirt party at 4:30 p.m., in Wilder Bowl
- Candy and Crafts: munch on sweets and make friendship bracelets
- Senior Night at 10 p.m. at the ’Sco
Stop into the ’Sco to check out the day’s events and learn more about how the Annual Fund supports students! You also can make a gift while you are there, or visit go.oberlin.edu/allin .