It is important to note that approval for accommodations at Oberlin College does not guarantee accommodations for exams administered by the Educational Testing Service (ETS) as ETS independently makes those determinations.  If an Oberlin student or graduate feels they need accommodations for an exam administered by Education Testing Service (ETS), such as the Praxis exams or GRE, they will need to submit current and complete disability documentation to ETS directly.  However, Disability Resources may be able to assist in the process of providing necessary documentation to ETS.  In order to do so, current and complete documentation of disability will need to be on file with Disability Resources at Oberlin College.  Please refer to Elements of Expected Documentation for details.

Elements of Expected Documentation