College policy guarantees students in the following categories off-campus status and/or off-board status, provided they notify Residential Education and Dining Services of their status and intentions by the March deadline for Fall Semester or the December deadline for Spring Semester. They must also provide the appropriate documentation. A detailed description of exemptions can be found on the Housing and Dining Exemptions page on the Office of Residential Education website.

Please note: If you qualify for an off campus housing or dining exemption and subsequently ask for on-campus housing or dining, you forfeit off-campus status for the entire semester or the remaining portion thereof.

Students should not sign a lease or pay a deposit without written notification of release from the Residential Education office. Any student who is enrolled in the college but leaves college housing or dining without a release continues to be liable for charges for the full semester.