- CDS Training Rate $8.70
- Line Server/ Line Runner - Set up, breakdown & clean serving line. Restock & plate ware as needed. Serve & Restock food products: $9.00
- Grab-N-Go Attendant - Assist in keeping the Grab-N-Go area stocked and clean: $9.00
- South Hall Helper - Aid in production & packaging food product located in South Hall: $9.00
- Azariah’s Helper - Assist with set up, operation & cleaning of coffee bar: $9.00
- Bake Shop Helper - Assist in preparation of dessert goods in the Bake Shop: $9.00
- DeCafe Helper - Basic food preparation, stock retail & beverage stations: $9.00
- Dining Room Attendant - Wipe/sanitize all dining room tables. General cleaning: $9.00
- Dishes/ Pots - Assist in washing/sanitizing/drying & storage of all utensils utilized in production and dining: $10.00
- Student Manager - Assist the managers with training & supervision; perform any/all student jobs as required including during student meal breaks: $10.25
- Catering - All Set up, breakdown & execution of catered events. Special dress code is required. Must work well with the public and co-workers: $10.00
Stevenson Premium pay
All work performed at Stevenson is done so at premium pay
$0.50 additional per Hr.
All functions must be performed within food safe guidelines.
Additionally, Positions may be adjusted relative to the needs of the operation.