- Center for Information Technology, Academic Technology
BS, management, Indiana Wesleyan University, 2015
M.Ed, instructional design & technology, University of Cincinnati, 2020
I specialize in the intersection of educational technology and enhanced teaching experiences. With a background in academic and corporate learning design, I aim to help Oberlin improve students’ educational experience by modernizing their academic programs. To do this, I lead a team of highly skilled instructional support specialists who manage the college’s enterprise Learning Management System (LMS) license, design and develop quality course sites and materials in partnership with faculty, and bolster teaching practices through informed instructional consultations, workshops, and resources regarding emerging trends in higher education. These trends include AI in education, digital communication for modern learning, and innovative usage of online, flipped, and hybrid learning through Blackboard, Oberlin’s LMS.
Drop by anytime to enjoy some hot tea and talk!
- Instructional Design Essential Models of ID Management, OLC 2019, ID #77D2A8
- Instructional Design Certificate Program, OLC 2019, ID #ff1d797a
- Certified OSCQR Trainer, OLC 2019, ID #a75b7b23
- Independent Applying the QM Rubric (Statewide Systems OH, HLC), Quality Matters 2015