How do I sign up?
Registration for Junior Practicum is now closed.
The registration form is due by Friday, July 17, and should take about 15 minutes to complete. Below is the list of questions that you should be prepared to answer:
1. Background Information
Basic contact information (name, email, phone number, major/minor, etc.)
2. Program Information
- In 250 words or less, please reflect on a meaningful experience (i.e. academic, internship, research, student or community organization, etc.) and share how this experience has informed your career interests.
- What are you hoping to get out of the Junior Practicum experience? (Rank up to 6 pre-selected options)
- Which Complex Problems would you like to explore during the Summit? (Select up to 3 pre-selected options)
- All students who enroll in the Summit will participate in a Career Community, including those interested in the research track. Please select the Career Community you would like to join.
3. Experiential Tracks
- Please select which experiential track(s) you are interested in pursuing after the Summit.
- I'm only interested in a remote micro-internship.
- I'm only interested in a research project.
- I'm interested in BOTH a remote micro-internship and research project.
- Please share your plans regarding your remote micro-internship.
- I'd like the Career Development Center to match me with an alum or parent sponsor.
- I plan to find and secure my own remote micro-internship by the August 16th deadline.
- Please select all the transferable skills you are comfortable and knowledgeable in (select all applicable skills)
- Do you have or are you pursuing skills in a language other than English?
- Please share which language(s) you have skills in, and how many years you have been studying or speaking this language.
4. Research Track Only
- Why are you interested in research, and how will this opportunity help you achieve your academic and career goals?
- Please include your unofficial academic transcript (please upload a pdf, and the title of the file should be: Lastname.FirstName Transcript)
5. Final Comments
Anything else you'd like us to know before submitting?