Students with disabilities can face a unique set of challenges and concerns as they pursue their professional futures and enter the market for job and internships. The Oberlin College Career Development Center is committed to assisting all students in their professional endeavors and exploration, and can provide information and guidance specific to the experiences and needs of students with disabilities. In addition to the Career Development Center’s online resources, the following links may be particularly helpful.
- Job Accommodation Network (JAN)
- A network dedicated to personalizing documentation detailing necessary accommodations.
- National Organization on Disability
- A nonprofit organization that provides educational resources for people with disabilities.
- National Business & Disability Council
- An organization for employers and employees to access disability resources and information.