The analytic skills and interdisciplinary understanding of health you’ve developed at Oberlin combined with the Obie passion for making a positive impact position you well to pursue medical, public health, and global health careers.
During the spring '20 semester, workshops for the Medical, Public, and Global Health Professions career community will take place from 2:30 to 4:20 p.m. on the following Fridays: 2/7, 2/14, 2/21, 2/28, 3/6, and 3/13.
Some of the many possible opportunities within this sector are:
- Health educator
- Community health worker
- Occupational health and safety specialist
- Public health nurse
- Public health analyst
- Emergency management specialist
- Field consultant
- Program evaluator
- Refugee health organizations
- International, governmental or non-governmental health organizations
- Organization development specialist
- Disaster relief specialist
- Policy analyst
- Aid worker
- Pharmaceutical sales and marketing
- Research design, administration, and grants management
After you review the available communities and decide which one you would like to join, you must complete the application by January 14, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. If you are offered membership in the career community, you will need to accept or decline the offer by January 28, 2020 at noon.