In order to maintain physical distancing at the COVID-19 testing site, residence halls, and dining halls, students will return to campus by zone. Your zone is determined by your campus residence. We hope this information will help you plan for your arrival in late January. You may not arrive on campus more than 15 minutes before your assigned testing time in order to drop off luggage at the concierge in the Science Center Atrium.
- January 25: Barrows, Burton, East, Noah, and Zechiel
- January 26: Bailey, Harkness, Kahn, Langston, and Quadrangle
- January 27: Allencroft, Barnard, Baldwin, Dascomb, Harvey, Johnson, Kade, Lord, Old Barrows, Price, Saunders, South, Talcott, and Tank
- January 28: All village housing
- January 29: South, off-campus students
All students studying on campus and who do not have a health restriction must be tested for COVID-19 upon arrival. Please follow the instructions below to schedule your initial test based on your residential zone. You will receive a separate invitation to schedule recurring, monthly tests for the remainder of the semester.
Scheduling Your Appointment
All Oberlin College students who will be on campus during the 2020-21 school year will be required to receive a flu shot.
How to submit your required flu shot documentation
- Open your Student Health Portal by clicking on the link from the OC Student Health website or through Oberview (Medicat) on your phone.
- Click on the Immunization tab, click Enter Dates, and scroll down to Influenza vaccine. Enter the date you had the vaccine administered. Submit.
- Click on the Uploads tab, select Immunization record, click Select File, and choose the picture of your flu form to submit. Upload.