CIT will upgrade the Blackboard Transact card system on Monday and Tuesday, January 14 and 15.
The following services will be unavailable during these two days:
- All OCID card printing and reactivation
- Obie Dollars purchases at all locations, including copy machines
- Credit Card sales at Dining locations
- Obie Dollars deposits on the ID Card website
- Viewing balances and transactions on the ID Card website
Door access to all facilities will continue without interruption.
If you need a new or replacement ID card during this period, the ID Card Office, ResEd, and Campus Safety will continue their normal card issuance processes by issuing temporary cards that will give you the access you need until we can print a new card for you, beginning Wednesday, January 16.
We expect most services to be restored by 8:00 am on Wednesday, January 16.
For additional assistance, please contact the ID Card office at any of the following points of contact:
ID Card Office
Mudd Center, A-level room 020
After hours, please contact Campus Safety at 440-775-8444.