Music and More #6 - Professor Pau, Part 2 of 2
December 6, 2014
Hi M&M's! Welcome to part 2 of our conversation with Professor of Music Theory Dr. Andrew Pau. Listen to part one if you haven't already. We hope you enjoy the rest of our conversation with the Good Doctor.
- 0:28 Can you speak a bit about what you research?
- 1:33 Importance of representing different voices within academia
- 3:10 What have you been listening to lately & have you been listening for fun?
- 4:11 T-Swift plug
- 4:52 Engaging with pop music
- 5:06 What other media have you been consuming?
- 5:54 Summers
Until next time,
Similar Blog Entries
November 16, 2020
Part one in a series in which I talk about my on-going experience as a conservatory student who is considering pursuing a double-degree or a minor in East Asian Studies.
November 3, 2020
Part 2 of a conversation on fear, spiritual realms, and my friend's Latin American Folklore ExCo.