Maps and Directions
Getting to Oberlin
- Oberlin is easily reached from I-480, I-90, or I-80 (Ohio Turnpike). The campus is located at the junction of Ohio Route 58 and Ohio Route 511, about a 40-minute drive from downtown Cleveland, Sandusky, or Ashland.
- Finney Chapel is located at 90 North Professor St., at the corner of Ohio Route 511 (Lorain Street).
- Hall Auditorium is located at 67 North Main St., between the Allen Memorial Art Museum and the Oberlin Inn on Ohio Route 58 (North Main Street).
- Warner Concert Hall and Kulas Recital Hall are located at 77 West College St., within the Conservatory of Music.
- Fairchild Chapel is located at 50 West Lorain St., within Bosworth Hall.
- The Allen Memorial Art Museum is located at 87 North Main St., at the corner of Ohio routes 58 (North Main Street) and 511 (Lorain Street).
If you're driving from the...
- East on I-80: Take exit 140 (Amherst-Oberlin Interchange). Go south (left) on Ohio Route 58 directly into Oberlin.
- East on I-480: Follow I-480 west as it turns into Ohio Route 10 and then Ohio Route 20. The Oberlin exit (Ohio Route 511 west) takes you into town.
- East on I-90: Take I-90 west to I-71 south. Follow I-71 to I-480 west; I-480 to Route 10 west, which becomes Ohio Route 20. The Oberlin exit (Ohio Route 511 west) takes you into town.
- West: Take I-80/90 to exit 140 (Amherst-Oberlin Interchange). Go south (left) on Ohio Route 58 directly into Oberlin.
- South: Take I-71 north to exit 186 (Ashland/ Wooster). Go east on U.S. Route 250 to Ohio Route 89. Go north (left) on 89 to Ohio Route 58. Continue north on 58 into Oberlin.