Classes of 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1997
Our 25th and 50th Reunion classes returned June 3 -5, 2022 to Oberlin's campus for a weekend filled with good weather, great friends, and wonderful programming.
A selection of events from the weekend were recorded. Links to view are below.
June 4, 2022: State of the College Conversation
June 4, 2022: Political Polarization & the Future of Democracy
June 5, 2022: Mozart's Requiem Performance at First Church
View photos from the weekend on Oberlin College's Flickr page.
- 1970 Class Photo Key
- 1971 Class Photo Key: Group 1 and Group 2
- 1972 Class Photo Key
- 1997 Class Photo Key
50th Reunion Class Pages
To reconnect with classmates, visit class-managed 50th reunion pages.
Oberlin alumni have a long history of securing their legacy through collective philanthropy. Over and above continuing support of the Annual Fund, each class establishes a legacy in championing the next generation of Obies!
Gifts of every size make a difference, and all donations of any designation made prior to Reunion will automatically be credited toward your class or cluster gift. Support Oberlin by:
- Visiting advance.oberlin.edu/donate to give securely online
- Calling (800) 693-3167 to make your gift via phone
- Emailing email@example.com for questions regarding planned giving, gifts by stock, and employee matching gifts
- Sending a check made payable to:
PO Box 72110
Cleveland, OH 44192-0002