“It is our joy and privilege to give back to this wonderful institution, which has given our family so much.”
–Gail P. Runnfeldt and Harry H. Schneider P’08, P’15, P’19
Oberlin Family Fellows help the next generation of Obies prepare to change the world for good.
Leading the way are the Oberlin Family Fellows, a loyal and generous circle of current and past parents whose annual giving of $2,500 or more plays a vital role in helping students achieve their academic promise and equips them with the connected learning experiences needed to go out and change the world.
Each year current and former parents play a vital role in helping students achieve their academic promise and equip them with the connected learning experiences they need to go out and change the world.
Celebrating Your Support
As an Oberlin Family Fellow you are given opportunities throughout the year to deepen your connections with the college and witness the tremendous impact you have made on Oberlin students.
Annual giving totals $10,000 and above*
- Private senior leadership event, with the opportunity for students to bring a mentor guest
- Eligibility for special volunteer opportunities
- Benefits listed below
Annual giving totals $2,500 to $9,999*
- Private reception during Parents and Family Weekend
- Spring mini-campus experience including:
- Lecture programs
- Philanthropy event
- Student life experience
- Private reception during Commencement/Reunion Weekend for families with graduating students
- Invitation to select regional events
- Special acknowledgement
*Total annual giving based on Oberlin’s fiscal year of July 1 through June 30