Conservatory Percussion Visit Day
This event, sponsored by the Oberlin Conservatory Admissions office and the Oberlin Percussion department, provides the opportunity for prospective students to spend the day in a college setting at a major music conservatory and get to know the percussion program.
Friday, Oct. 29, 2021 from 12:30pm-9:00pm ET
- Attend and participate in a percussion ensemble rehearsal with OPG (Oberlin Percussion Group)
- Observe a percussion masterclass: Prep., Tap, and Release
- Tour the percussion facilities as well as the conservatory buildings and campus
- Meet Pablo Rieppi, Visiting Associate Professor of Percussion, and spend time with the current percussion studio (private or group lesson time with Professor Rieppi may be possible depending on number of participants)
- Participate in an information and Q&A session with the Office of Conservatory Admissions
- Attend the 7:30pm concert of the Oberlin Orchestra and the Contemporary Music Ensemble performing in Finney Chapel (Optional)
Click this link or the button below to register your visit with us:
Register for the Percussion Visit Day
Please note that all visitors to Oberlin's campus are required to be masked when indoors, regardless of vaccination status, and must follow all COVID-19 policies. These policies are subject to change based on government and institution recommendations at the time of our event. We want to ensure the safety of our campus community and visitors.
For more information, contact the Office of Conservatory Admissions at email@example.com. We look forward to welcoming you to campus!