May 3, 1996
Volume 124, Number 23
- Oberlin's activism too in your face
- -Miku Shiota (OC Conservatory '95)
- Divorce and death lead to increased drug use
- -Chris Mann (College junior)
- OAR's protest not a good tactic: it took away from learning
- -James Quinn (College sophomore)
- Animals have the right to live and to be free; involuntary death is wrong
- -Aaron Simmons (College sophomore)
- Weber's letter sexist, speciesist and ignorant; he needs to get a clue
- -Correne Spero (Co-chair Feminist Majority)
- Thank you, but coverage of Pro-Motion lacking
- -Brian Saner-Lamken (OC '92)
- Wetlands to be disposed of responsibly, or kept
- -Donna M. Raynsford (Vice President for Operations)
- In retrospect, Kwame Ture positive: a chance for dialogue
-Malcolm Cash, student development specialist; Adenike Sharpley, lecturer in African-American Studies; Dedrick Dunbar, assistant program house coordinator; Clovis White, associate professor of sociology; Micheal Gaines, service employee; Julia Williams, program consultant, Center for Service and Learning; Hattie Gossett; Jonathan Williams, associate director of Admissions; Caroline Jackson-Smith, associate professor of theater; Adrienne Lash Jones, associate professor of African-American studies; James Millette, professor of African-American Studies; Yakuba Saaka, professor of African-American studies.
- Reaction to anti-Semitism disappointing; bigotry out of place
- -Jeffrey Hamburger (Irving E. Houck Associate Professor in the Humanities)
- Oberlin should acknowledge rightful owners of Nez Perce artifacts
- -Jenny Ferguson (OC '93)
- Blacks and whites need to cooperate, converse
- -Booker Peek (Associate Professor
- Focusing on Tibet's exoticism misses more important work
- -Seth Houston
- -Adam Bell
- -Andie Boehland
- -Katherine Cassidy
- -Sue Greet (Members of Oberlin Students for a Free Tibet)
- Co-ops not racist or sexist; a problem affecting one person in community affects everyone
- -Ankur Desai (HLEC Keep Co-op)
E-mail your letter to the Editor.
Copyright © 1996, The Oberlin Review.
Volume 124, Number 23; May 3, 1996
Contact Review webmaster with suggestions or comments at email@example.com.
Contact Review editorial staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.