The SIC is always looking for fresh young things to keep our organization going strong. If you’re interested in joining here is what you should do:
1. Take the SExCo and fulfill all requirements. This means doing all of the work for the class, as if you were taking it for 2 credits, including the midterm and final, and taking roleplays.
2. Fill out an application. Applications are handed out near the end of the semester during the SExCo.
3. Get an interview. Once you’ve turned in our application, you will be scheduled an interview, and we typically let you know our decision in about a week.
1. A brief discussion of your application
2. One roleplay
3. Three inforaps-one on STI's, one on contraceptives, and one wildcard
NOTE: the topics for the roleplay and all of the inforaps will not be disclosed prior to the interview.
Fill me out and turn me in by the due date (TBD FOR FALL 2013).
The Sexual Information Center
Wilder Student Union
135 W. Lorain Street
Oberlin, OH 44074
Monday: 4-6pm, 8-10pm
Tuesday: 4-6pm, 8-10pm
Wednesday: 4-6pm, 8-10pm
Thursday: 4-6pm, 8-10pm
Sunday: 4-6pm, 8-10pm