The City of Oberlin has a wealth of activities and sights for the whole family. Learn more by visiting the following sites:
download the Main Street Oberlin Merchant Guide
- Oberlin College Visitors' Guide
- Weltzheimer/Johnson Frank Lloyd Wright House
- Allen Memorial Art Museum
- Oberlin Farmer's Market
- FAVA (Firelands Association for the Visual Arts)
- Oberlin Heritage Center
- Apollo Movie Theatre
Click to view a map of downtown Oberlin including the restaurants offering discounts.
- Presti's of Oberlin - 580 W. Lorain St.
- Lorenzo's Pizza - on Carpenter Court
- Slow Train Cafe - 55 E. College St.
- The Local - 23 S. Main St., Basement
- Cowhaus Creamery - 55 E. College St.
- The Oberlin Market - 22 Carpenter Court
- Aladdin's Eatery - 5 W. College St.
- The Tuck Shop - 53 S. Main St.
- The Feve - 30 S. Main St.
Check out a complete listing and map of Oberlin's culinary offerings in the Oberlin Restaurant Guide.
A list of accommodations in and around Oberlin can be found on the Oberlin College website.