Why Support OSTF
Where Will Donations Go?
- $75 covers the at-cost value of tickets for a family of 4.
- $100 underwrites a scholarship for the OSTF's HS Acting Shakespeare Intensive.
- $250 helps to cover a week's salary for one of our Equity actors.
- $500 helps to cover a summer stipend for one of our college interns.
- $1000 helps to cover building materials for one of our productions.
How to Donate
- Visit Oberlin College's online giving page to easily and securely make a tax-deductible donation using your credit or debit card.
Oberlin Summer Theater Festival
c/o Oberlin College Theater and Dance Department
Warner Center 100
30 N. Professor St.
Oberlin, Ohio 44074
You can also bring your check to the show! A donation box is also located in the lobby of Hall Auditorium at every performance.
Thank You to our Sponsors
Friends of OSTF are very special to us, and we would like to show our appreciation to you all in the program. Thank you so much for your continued support. Your gift helps to make our productions accesible to a large and diverse audience, many of whom might otherwise not be able to attend live theater.
The Oberlin Summer Theater Festival is made possible through the generous support of Oberlin College, the Ohio Arts Council, the John P. Murphy Foundation, the Nord Family Foundation, the Community Foundation of Lorain County, Nordson Corporation Foundation, the City of Oberlin, Oberlin Main Street-Chamber, NACSCORP, and individual donors and audience members.