Science Library > Journals
What Do We Own?
Search Journal Finder which indicates what we own and/or if we can access a title online.
Where Are the Journals?
- This Week's Journals: on the display rack near the library entrance.
- This Year's Journals: in current periodical display shelving (north area), arranged in subject categories in this order: chemistry, physics, biology, neuroscience, and geology. Multidisciplinary journals (e.g., Discover, Natural History, Nature, Science) are at the beginning of the sequence.
- Bound Journals: in compact shelving, east side; arranged by title in one A-Z sequence.
- Pre-1960 Volumes: Carnegie building (old library stacks, closed to the public). Request items from Carnegie at the circulation desk or call 440-775-8310.
Do Journals Leave the Library?
- Yes, for one day at a time to college-affiliated users only.
- Fines for overdue journals - $1.00 per day.