Hispanic Studies Resources
Research Databases for Finding Articles, etc.
- MLA International Bibliography: Modern Language Association database of publications on all aspects of language, literature, folklore, etc.
- Clase and Periodica: CLASE indexes documents published in Latin American journals specializing in the social sciences and humanities; PERIODICA covers journals specializing in science and technology.
- Chicano Database: Covers the Mexican-American, Chicano and broader Latino experience
- Dialnet: A database of tables of contents of Spanish language journals in all subject areas.
- Fuente Academica: A interdisciplinary database of scholarly articles from 450 scholarly journals from Latin America, Portugal and Spain.
- Handbook of Latin American Studies: Annotated bibliography of selected works in the humanities and social sciences.
- Hispanic American Periodicals Index: (HAPI) Indexes publications on Latin American political, economic, and social issues as well as arts and letters; covers Central and South America, Mexico, Brazil, the Caribbean basin, the United States-Mexico border region, and Hispanics/Latinos in the United States
Materials in Special Collections
- Search OBIS for films in Spanish available in the Oberlin College Libraries
- Search the video database in the Language Lab for films in Spanish available at the Lab and the Casa Hispánica (Harvey)
November 03, 2014