Oberlin Review (1874 - ) Note: There is
no index to the Oberlin Review
Oberlin OnCampus, The Source
Weekly Archives (10/10/07 - ) available in the bottom left corner of the page.
Source: Oberlin's Resource for Campus News (10/10/2007 - 9/22/10)
Observer (1979-1998) and Index
to the The Observer
Main Periodicals & Special
||Main Ref Micro
Recent issues of the Oberlin News Tribune are located in the current
reading area on the main
Microfilm copies of all Oberlin related newspapers are located
on the main level.
Print copies are located in Special
Collections on the fourth floor of the Main Library.
Online Access is available for The Oberlin News-Tribune issues during World War II (January
6, 1941 to December 28, 1945) and for The Oberlin Evangelist
Index to Oberlin Newspapers
for the Lorain County News
, Oberlin Weekly News
and Oberlin News Tribune
covers the years 1860 - 1937.
History of Oberlin Newspapers
- Oberlin Evangelist (1838-1862)
- In 1873, the Lorain
County News, which began publication on March 7, 1860, merged
with the Oberlin Times (Oberlin, Ohio: 1872) to form the Oberlin
- In 1874, the Oberlin News (Oberlin, Ohio: 1873) merged with
the Amherst Free Press and became The
Oberlin Weekly News.
- In 1891, the The Oberlin Weekly News changed its title to
- In 1930, the Oberlin News (Oberlin, Ohio: 1891) merged with
Tribune to become the Oberlin