Search for the item you wish to place on reserve in OBIS.
- Select and display the full record
- Click on the Add to Folder button; repeat the process for all the items you want for a single course
- When you've finished searching, click on the View Folder button
- You can review the list at this point and remove items if necessary
- If you want to add more items, use the Previous Screen button to return to a search page
- Choose Full Display under Format of List - this ensures the call numbers will be included in the list
- Choose the E-mail option and enter email@example.com
- Change the Subject: to Reserve list for [Department] [course number]; e.g. Reserve list for POLT 101
If you wish to add notes to the list, email it to yourself first, edit it, and then forward to firstname.lastname@example.org.