- Solving Lattice Point Problems Using Rational Generating Functions, a colloquium-level talk about my research.
- The Unreasonable Ubiquitousness of Quasi-polynomials.
- Computing Shapley Value in Supermodular Coalitional Games, joint work with David Liben-Nowell, Alexa Sharp, and Tom Wexler.
- Neighborhood Complexes and Rational Generating Functions, joint work with Herbert Scarf.
- Counting with Rational Generating Functions, joint work with Sven Verdoolaege.
- A Finite Calculus Approach to Ehrhart Polynomials, joint work with Steven Sam.
- Primitive Sets and Inference Functions: Pure and Applied Combinatorics, joint work with Sergi Elizalde.
- Periods of Ehrhart Quasi-polynomials.
- Parametric Inference for Recombination in HIV Genomes, joint work with Niko Beerenwinkel and Colin Dewey).
Expository talks aimed at undergrads
- Generating Functions and the Two Stamp Problem, an introduction to my research area.
- Cubing the Pyramid: or, Why We Need Calculus (and Measure Theory!), about dissections, the Dehn Invariant, and some motivating examples for the Banach-Tarski paradox.
- Squooshing the Cube: Can you squoosh a cube and make its volume larger? Largely based on Igor Pak's paper, Inflating polyhedral surfaces.
- Untangling Escher with Complex Arithmetic, analyzing his lithograph Prentententoonstelling. Largely based on Bart de Smit and Hendrik Lenstra's Escher and the Droste effect.