- Solving Lattice Point Problems Using Rational Generating Functions, a colloquium-level talk about my research.
- Presburger Arithmetic, Rational Generating Functions, and Quasi-polynomials.
- The Unreasonable Ubiquitousness of Quasi-polynomials. [poster]
- Computing Shapley Value in Supermodular Coalitional Games, joint work with David Liben-Nowell, Alexa Sharp, and Tom Wexler.
- Neighborhood Complexes and Rational Generating Functions, joint work with Herbert Scarf.
- Counting with Rational Generating Functions, joint work with Sven Verdoolaege.
- A Finite Calculus Approach to Ehrhart Polynomials, joint work with Steven Sam.
- Primitive Sets and Inference Functions: Pure and Applied Combinatorics, joint work with Sergi Elizalde.
- Periods of Ehrhart Quasi-polynomials.
- Parametric Inference for Recombination in HIV Genomes, joint work with Niko Beerenwinkel and Colin Dewey).
Expository talks aimed at undergrads