KLERMUND PUTS PEP BACK OF FORD SALES
Owner of Agency Here Transacts Business in Up-to-Date Plant
At the head of the Ford Agency in Oberlin in Henry G. Klermund, one of the go-gettingest businessmen in Oberlin. That he has been successful in his business operations is made manifest by the handsome building in which Ford business in Oberlin is housed. This structure, erected in 1929, furnishes a handsome show room for the display of cars, ample office space and equipment and room for the sale of parts and supplies. At the rear is a garage for repair service and a laundry for the washing of cars.
Mr. Klermund came to Oberlin in 1917, when the Ford Agency here was owned and conducted by Schmauch Brothers. In 1922 Mr. Klermund formed a partnership with Maurice Schubert and the firm bought the interest of the Schmauch Brothers in the Ford Agency here. This partnership was dissolved in 1925, when Mr. Klermund bought the interests of Mr. Schubert and continued the conduct of the business as sole owner and manager. Mr. Klermund is a courteous, affable gentleman and he supports these good qualities by sound business practices. He is always on the job and can recognize a Ford prospect half way across a township. He has the agency for one of the best cars in the world and is himself sold on his product. These two factors have contributed in no small measure to the success that has crowned his efforts.