First, deactivate your card by going to Blackboard and clicking on the eCard tab, then Suspend Card.
If you lose your ID card during break
Fill out this form and your new ID card will be waiting for you when you return to campus.
If you lose your ID card 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday
Go to the Residential Education office in Stevenson-Griswold:
- Receive a new ID card ($10.00)
If you lose your ID card after 4:30 pm or on weekends
(1) Go to Safety and Secrutiy Office:
- You will receive a temporary access card.
(2) Go to Stevenson Line Checker - Longman:
- After presenting your temporary access card, you will receive a temporary meal card good for 10 meals (If you are on a CDS dining plan)
(3) On the next weekday, go to the Residential Education office in Stevenson-Griswold:
- Return your temporary access card, and receive a new ID for $10.00. Temporary access cards not returned may result in a $15.00 charge.