First, deactivate your card by going to Blackboard and clicking on the eCard tab, then Suspend Card.
If you lose your ID card 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday
Go to the Residential Education office in Stevenson-Griswold:
- Receive a new ID card ($10.00)
If you lose your ID card after 4:30 pm or on weekends
(1) Go to Safety and Secrutiy Office:
- You will receive a temporary access card.
(2) Go to Stevenson Line Checker - Longman:
- After presenting your temporary access card, you will receive a temporary meal card good for 10 meals (If you are on a CDS dining plan)
(3) On the next weekday, go to the Residential Education office in Stevenson-Griswold:
- Return your temporary access card, and receive a new ID for $10.00. Temporary access cards not returned may result in a $15.00 charge.