The Faculty and Students Together (F.A.S.T.) Meal Program
- "The Faculty and Students Together (F.A.S.T.) Meals" program is a way for faculty to join students over lunch or dinner in one of the participating dining halls.
- A faculty member may invite a student or a student may invite a faculty member and you join each other inside the dining hall.
- A faculty member may go to Wilder Rathskeller, Stevenson or Lord/Saunders at any meal time, present their faculty OCID card, and say "F.A.S.T. Meal Program."
- Each faculty member's OCID card has been programmed to include fourteen (14) meals per semester.
- A student participating in CDS will use one of his or her board meals to enter the dining hall.
- A student participating in O.S.C.A. may use their one weekly complimentary CDS meal, Obie Dollars, or Student Charge to pay for their meal.
- We encourage teaching faculty members and students to participate in this program, and hope we will see you eating together soon in one of our dining halls.
Participating Dining Halls
- Wilder Rathskeller: Lunch
- Stevenson: Lunch & Dinner
- Lord/Saunders: Dinner
- Stevenson Dining Hall is very busy during lunch; therefore, we encourage consideration of the dinner option.
- Rathskeller reservations are recommended. Extension x55533
Last update: 9/13/2016