The Faculty and Students Together (F.A.S.T.) Meal Program
- "The Faculty and Students Together (F.A.S.T.) Meals" program is a way for faculty to join students over lunch or dinner in one of the participating dining halls.
- A faculty may invite a student or a student may invite a faculty member and you join each other inside the dining hall.
- Faculty member may go to Wilder Rathskeller, Stevenson or Lord Saunders Dining at Afrikan Heritage House at any meal time, present the faculty OCID card, and say "F.A.S.T. Meal Program."
- Note: Each faculty member's OCID card has been programmed to include only fourteen (14) meal per semester.
- The student participating in CDS will use one of his or her board meals Dining Plan.
- The student participating in O.S.C.A. may use their complimentary CDS meal, Obie Dollars or a Meal Ticket to pay for their meal Dining Plan.
- We encourage teaching faculty members and students to participate in this program and hope we will see you eating together soon in one of our dining halls.
Participating Dining Halls
- Wilder Rathskeller
- Lunch: M-F from 11:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Lunch: M-F from 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Lunch: Sa-Su from 11:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Dinner: M-Su from 5:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Lord/Saunders at Afrikan Heritage House
- Dinner: M-Th from 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Stevenson Dining Hall is very busy during lunch; therefore, we encourage consideration of the dinner option.
- Rathskeller reservations are recommended. Extension x55533
Student/Faculty Coffee Programs
- If a faculty member joins a student at Azariah's Cafe, buy one cup of coffee get the second cup of coffee (of equal or lesser value) for Free.
- This program does not include other beverage & food items.
- A faculty member may invite a student or a student may invite a faculty member.
Last update: 9/27/2008