Winter Term Internships
About | Timeline | Apply | Select | Requirements | Making It Work | Optimize
- The deadline for students to apply to Winter Term internships is Monday, Nov. 5 @ 5:00 PM.
- On Nov. 6 all student applications will be emailed to employers.
- Employers will review applications and conduct phone interviews with some of their applicants between Nov. 6 and Nov. 15. Not all applicants will be contacted for a phone interview. Two phone interview workshops will be offered in the Office of Career Services:
Wednesday, Nov. 7 @ 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Nov. 13 @ 12:30 p.m.
- Each employer will contact the student that they have selected for their internship by Nov. 15. Each employer will also select alternates. If a student declines an internship, Career Services will contact the first alternate to see if he or she is interested in the internship. If the first alternate declines the internship the second alternate will be contacted. The process will continue until an alternate accepts the internship.
- Career Services will inform all students via email if they have been selected for an internship, are an alternate, or have been declined by Nov. 21. Alternates will then be updated periodically on their status.
- Students who accept an internship should review the Internship Requirements, the Preparing for Your Internship and the Making the Most of Your Internship sections of the Winter Term website.