Winter Term Internships
About | Timeline | Apply | Select | Requirements | Making It Work | Optimize
Donna Russell, Assistant Director in the Office of Career Services will serve as the sponsor for all Winter Term internships offered through the office. To receive credit for your Winter Term internship, you must complete a series of meetings, forms and assignments that are designed to enrich and deepen your internship experience.
- Attend one of the internship preparation meetings. (Your Winter Term registration form will be signed at the meeting.)
Tuesday, Nov. 27 @ 12:30 p.m.
Thursday, Nov. 29 @ 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Dec. 5 @ 7:00 p.m.
- Register for Winter Term with Registrar: Due Friday, Dec. 7 by 5:00 PM
- Sign Internship Waiver Form and drop off at Career Services in Stevenson-Longman: Due Friday, Dec. 14 by 5:00 PM
- Complete Learning Agreement Form (on ObieOpps) with Internship Supervisor: Due Wednesday, Jan. 9 by 5:00 PM. Select "Internship Credit" from the Shortcut menu on the right side of your Home screen. The Internship Credit screen will display a list of your
current and past internships. Locate your current internship and click the “Edit” button to display the Learning Agreement. Refer to the on-screen instructions to complete the form. Click “Save” when you are done.
- Complete the Student Self Evaluation and Student Evaluation of Employer (on ObieOpps): Due Monday, Jan. 28 by 5:00 PM
Iinternship supervisors will receive the Employer Evaluation of Student directly.
Questions? Contact Career Services:
- The Office of Career Services
Stevenson-Longman, 155 N. Professor St.
Oberlin, OH 44074
- Phone: 440-775-8140
- Fax: 440-775-8089
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org