Oberlin
Using the Archives Contact Us Search Site Index -
College Archives
-
Home
Holdings
Published Resources
Teaching Resources
Records Management
Exhibits
Exhibits
News
Outside Links
About the Archives
-
library links
68. President’s House (1927-    )

President's House

President’s House, n.d.

154 Forest Street

The house now used by the President of the College was erected in 1917 by Professor S.R. Williams. In 1927 it was purchased from Professor Williams by the College and remodeled to serve as the home of the President. It was first occupied by President Wilkins in December, 1927.

 
 
Oberlin College Seal -