Oberlin
Using the Archives Contact Us Search Site Index -
College Archives
-
Home
Holdings
Published Resources
Teaching Resources
Records Management
Exhibits
Exhibits
News
Outside Links
About the Archives
-
library links
86. Goodrich House (1933-1963)

Goodrich House

Goodrich House, n.d.

Goodrich House, located at 125 Elm Street, came into possession of the College in 1932 from the Kindergarten Association. It continued to serve the Kindergarten Training School through the year 1932-33. The building was remodeled in the summer of 1933 for use as a women’s building. It contains offices for the Y.W.C.A. and other student organizations. Its facilities are available for small groups desiring accommodations for committee work and for informal social occasions. It was originally the home of Mr. Edward J. Goodrich, and was built in 1886. [Goodrich House was torn down in the summer of 1963.]

 
 
Oberlin College Seal -