Oberlin
Using the Archives Contact Us Search Site Index -
College Archives
-
Home
Holdings
Published Resources
Teaching Resources
Records Management
Exhibits
Exhibits
News
Outside Links
About the Archives
-
library links
65. Dickinson House (Second) (1924-1931)

No photo available.

When the Dickinson House on West College Street was discontinued the property at 166 West Lorain Street was purchased to take its place. The first floor of the building was remodeled to meet the needs of the young women for a filed house. It accommodated teams and groups engaged in outdoor sports and was also used for social affairs and club meetings. The use was discontinued in 1931 and the house removed to clear the site.

 
 
Oberlin College Seal -