Oberlin
Using the Archives Contact Us Search Site Index -
College Archives
-
Home
Holdings
Published Resources
Teaching Resources
Records Management
Exhibits
Exhibits
News
Outside Links
About the Archives
-
library links
94. Dascomb Hall (1956- )
 

 

s

140 West College Street

Named for Marianne Parker Dascomb, Principal of the Women's Department, 1835-36 and 1852-70, and a member of the Ladies Board for forty-four years. America's first college dean of women.

Architects- Potter, Tyler, Martin and Roth, Cincinnati

Decorators- Chandler Codlipp Associates, Inc., New York City

Contractors- Jennings and Churella, New London, Ohio

 
 
Oberlin College Seal -