Oberlin
Using the Archives Contact Us Search Site Index -
College Archives
-
Home
Holdings
Published Resources
Teaching Resources
Records Management
Exhibits
Exhibits
News
Outside Links
About the Archives
-
library links
93. Barrows Hall (1956- )
 

145 Woodland Avenue

Barrows Hall (1956), named in honor of President John Henry Barrows, was opened in spring of 1956 and provides dormitory accommodations for incoming first years. Part of Barrows Hall was demolished in 1999 to make way for the new Science Center.

 
 
Oberlin College Seal -