teaches botany at the Water Works in May 1950. Jones graduated
from Oberlin College in 1920. He was a faculty member
in the OC Botany Department from 1924-63 and was well
known for his tours of the trees of Tappan Square and
his service to the First Congregational Church of Oberlin.
For more information see the finding guide for
the Jones Family
30/107) and those of the Botany
Department (RG 9/15) and the David
Egloff Papers (RG 30/316).