Oberlin
Using the Archives Contact Us Search Site Index -
College Archives
-
Home
Holdings
Published Resources
Teaching Resources
Records Management
Exhibits
News
Outside Links
About the Archives
-

 

The Wilbur and Orville Wright Laboratory of Physics

The Wilbur and Orville Wright Laboratory of Physics (c. 1950)

The Physics Laboratory (original name) was fist occupied in January 1943. In recognition of a bequest of more than $300,000 by Orville Wright to Oberlin College in 1948, the name of the building was changed to The Wilbur and Orville Wright Laborator of Physics. [Annual Report of the President, 1947-48]

>>Back to Celebrating 100 Years of Flight

 
 
Oberlin College Seal -